During a ceremony held on Thursday, December 6, at the Country Club, Laredo Economic Development Corporation Chairman Tony Arce, Jr. was presented with the 2018 Economic and Industrial ward by the IMPACT Economic Development Forum Committee.
This prestigious award is presented to an organization or individual who has demonstrated leadership, partnership, and a genuine passion for achieving success in economic development endeavors to improve the quality of life in our community.
The 5th Annual Lamar Bruni Vergara Trust honorees were:
- Honorary Award: Eduardo Garza- Uni-Trade
- International Trade Award: Rafael Tawil Salazar-TUM Logistics
- Workforce Development Award: Ruben M. Garcia (+)
- Commerce and Business Award: Gilberto Narvaez, Jr. Falcon Bank
- Economic and Industrial Award: Tony Arce, Jr. AEP Texas