Tier 1 – $250: SOCIAL
Members: Individual/sole proprietor
- Membership Mixers: Enjoy business networking opportunities in a relaxed informal environment in our Spring and Fall “Courtyard Charts” and the July Mid-Summer B-B-Q featuring the Best BBQ in South Texas!
- Invitation to quarterly business networking events held at the MileOne-International Business Assistance Center (M1-IBAC) – Laredo’s new business incubator center for entrepreneurial development.
- Receive LEDC’s informative monthly e-newsletter, featuring local, regional, and national news updates on economic development and international trade.
- Want to be more involved? Participate in the following committees:
- Membership/Special Projects—Participate in planning events that enhance and increase membership and business networking. This year’s signature primary events include the 26th Annual Logistics and Manufacturing Symposium, Dia de la Maquila, 3 business networking mixers, and the EDI Awards-Boots N Bling Gala
- International Trade and Transportation—Participate in transportation, customs, trade and manufacturing issues; inform the LEDC Board on relevant issues and possible action items
- Legislative—advisory committee participates at state and federal levels on key issues affecting commerce in Laredo, participate in Legislative trip to Austin and Washington, D.C.
- Promote your business through our Website and Social Media – Facebook and Twitter.
- Free Community Profile and Economic Indicators Report.